Monday, May 17

Johnson's Dreamy Skin Body Cream

I love love love this body cream!!
I don't exactly know what it is about this cream that makes it so good, it just vanishes in to my skin leaving me amazingly soft, yet from the texture (and the price) I never expected it to perform so well for me.
The texture isn't a body butter, for a tub product its quite light and slippery. (But not greasy.)
The scent is something I can't quite put my finger on, very obvious at first but i find it settles to leaving my skin smelling very clean, slightly flowery, but nothing that alters my perfume.
I do find the scent relaxing, doesn't send me to sleep, (thankgod cuz I use it in the mornings) I think 'calming' is more accurate for me.
Best thing is the price, around £2.50 - £3.00 !!
Sainsburys recently had it half price so i stocked up with about four tubs!
Obsessed? Moi?
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Johnsons products are such good value for the price! I always use the bodywash (in the blue bottle) when i'm in the shower, the moisturising lotion in the white bottle on my hands and arms, and good old baby lotion :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete